Thursday, May 3, 2007

Tagged by a socialite

Tagged by the socialite with Paris Hilton sunnies, here it goes:


PART 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Joy to most, Pixie to some, Auntie to a few

Date of birth : on the 8th day of the Lunar New Year, every year =)

Current status : single and trying hard to appreciate it <--- I so agree with you lah, Shan

Eye color : dark brown

Hair color : an unhealthy black with chunks of faded blond

Right or left handed : right

Zodiac : the fish



PART 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My heritage : mostly Chinese, I think (grandpa was adopted, about 6 feet tall, had an English nose and gray eyes)

My fear : being forgotten when I die

My weakness : tanned surfer boys

My perfect pizza : thin crust and not too many kinds of toppings (beef pepperoni is ideal)



PART 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW

Your first thought waking up : another 10 minutes of sleep, please?

Tomorrow : get cracking on that textbook

Your bedtime : 6am the past few days (and I wonder where those eyebags came from)

Most missed memory :3 years old, riding pillion on my late uncle's motorcycle to join my aunt at the market for breakfast



PART 4 : YOUR PICK

Pepsi or Coke : Coke because I heard they do a good job with stains on the toilet bowl

McD or Burger King : don't fancy fast food, but Burger King in Singapore is not too bad

Single or group dates : group dates (good for painfully shy people like yours truly)

Adidas or Nike : currently more partial to Adidas for their Adicolor range

Lipton Tea or Nestea : Nestea in the pack~

Chocolate or vanilla : vanilla

Cappuccino or coffee : not too big a fan of coffee, but the ones in Chinese coffeeshops are fantastic



PART 5 : DO YOU...?

Smoke : uh-huh

Curse : I try not to, but I should try harder



PART 6 : IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU...?

Drank alcohol : yeah, what with the bottle of half finished Malibu still sitting here

Gone to the mall : ahbutthen

Been on stage : about a week ago, during the Auntie's wedding

Eaten sushi : omg, you just reminded me I haven't had any in some time



PART 7 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...?

1 minute ago : looking at Tiffany's bracelets

1 hour ago : eating raisin bran with milk

4 1/2 hours ago : out at dinner with my family

1 month ago : crying on the steps outside the office

1 year ago : recording at Imaginex



PART 8 : FINISH THE SENTENCE

I love : my supersampler =)

I feel : my neck aching

I hate : people who think they're up there next to God

I hide : food in my room sometimes

I miss : my foreign college mates sometimes

I need : to get rid of all this junk in my room

I'm not tagging anyone specific. But if you wanna do this, go ahead. It's good filler material.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

should i do this? lol

Disco Ball Pixie said...

do loh =)