Friday, May 1, 2009

Sex and the City


I had been refusing to watch Sex and the City for the longest time.

But all of a sudden I had stupidly caught the TV series bug.

One thing led to another and before I knew it, I had finished all 6 seasons of Sex and the City. And I had even watched the movie (though it was really nothing to shout about).

If I had to name one thing that I disliked most about the entire series + the movie, I'd have to say Sarah Jessica Parker.

Yes, she may have fabulous abs and a somewhat impressive shoe collection.

But it stops there. Her voice, her curly hair, her supposed sense of fashion. They all annoy me. They all make me gag inwardly and sometimes wish I could gouge my eyeballs and stomp on them. This is one woman who doesn't go well with the word gorgeous in the same sentence. And why does she keep referring to herself as a girl? She looks way old to be saying that. Why does she keep screaming at a furry squirrel? Why does she constantly whine?

I can't understand why they always make Carrie out to be some cute, lovable, gorgeous (ugh!) sex kitten. Oh, and apparently she has the best boobs of them all (what?!). She also wears all the wrong bras with the most fabulous clothes.

Why?

Why is she the star of the show?

Thank God for co-stars.

Where would that silly Carrie be if not for Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha?

Nowhere.

1 comment:

Dina said...

finally someone who feels the same way I do ;P