Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Communications 101

One of the very first things I learned in my communications class in college is that we cannot uncommunicate.

Yet, it's strange when people still hurl angry words at each other, not realizing that the second they do it they can never take it back.

Come to think of it, why do I have to bring up my communications class theories to illustrate something that really is common sense?

People say women are complicated creatures, that we're hard to understand.

Then tell me, is it so wrong that we think things over a thousand times before making a decision or blurting out something that we'll regret?

Perhaps we know that sometimes an apologies will never be enough.

We don't hit "delete" and "Secure Empty Trash" each time someone says sorry.

Call us vengeful beings.

But can you really blame us for your lack of common sense?

No comments: