Thursday, September 10, 2009

I am perfectionist

Yes, I am a perfectionist.

I can't stand half-assed efforts, I can't stand dealing with stupidity.

I expect a lot from people, even more so from myself.

An ex-boyfriend told me once, long ago that I've got incredible drive in my work. Yet, it is because of that drive I often end up being my own harshest critic.

"Lighten up," he said.

I'm the kind of person who needs to adjust the alignment in a document, or make sure that every resized picture is exactly the same size.

I hate when my desktop has more than 5 items; I hate it even more when people mess up my files.

In all honesty, this is perhaps the best trait my dad has passed on to me, to all his children, in fact.

And when we look at ourselves, we realized that neither of us are even half of what our old man is.

No comments: