Thursday, March 1, 2007

The other baby

I know this is a backdated post.

I haven't lost track of time, in case you were wondering.

I've got some things that are keeping my hands full right now.
I shan't tell. Because it's so embarrassing you'll never come back.

But hey, I've got a treat for you.



I know.

Latest addition to my family. Well, latest to me because that was the first time I met him. 15 months old now. He looks exactly like his daddy =)

One more dosage of kiut-ness for the road =)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

*/pixie's heart melts like ice cream

*edit: I have no idea why the video is not center. Anyone can help me out?

2 comments:

Classy Chic said...

I know what has been keeping your hands full, konon but thou shall not tell. *giggles*

Joy Lee-Ham said...

nooooooooo

cannot tell~