Sunday, March 4, 2007

First meme

I stole this from Shan =)

What’s in the glove box of your car?
A pair of bug-eyed Nicole Richie-styled shades which I got in Singapore for $9, an orange 8TV pong pong Chris gave me more than a year ago, a shiny metallic red Maglite (very useful for emergencies), a charm Zaf got me in Japan and a whole stack of summonses from MPPJ accumulated over the course of 2 years.

Favorite classes in college (or high school):
I loved Pendidikan Jasmani in high school. Because we didn't have to do jack and we could sit around gossiping. Best subject. Ever. In college, it'd have to be Introduction to Marketing. It got me KLCC-bound in the LRT every single day of the week. And it gave me some very good friends =)

Shampoo brand:
I'd lie and say Tigi, but I've never used it before. Awesome packaging, though. If only Anna Sui came up with toiletries.

Favorite piece of furniture you own:
My bedside table. It's really just an old chest on wheels my mum painted white. I was supposed to paint stripes on it a couple of years back, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

Idea of a really good first date:
It takes forever to finish my food (braces, check, excessive yakking, check), and I hate having people pretend to be casual about waiting for me to finish. So maybe no dinner, but snacking is a must. We could go to a really cool place where they have live bands =) and it cuts down on the conversation in case no one feels like talking. Fries are great to nibble on and it doesn't matter who waits for who to finish it. No one finishes it, anyway. And then it'd be great to go for ice cream and talk if we finally feel like it.

Favorite fruit:
Kiwi~ Those furry fruits are the bomb.

What's the funniest pick up line you have ever heard?
"Did the surgeon fix your teeth when he removed your appendix?" So that wasn't a pick up line, but it's funny.

What would you eat for dinner if it were your last night on earth?
Assam laksa with plenty of boneless fish, seafood tom yam and white rice, an A&W rootbeer float, vongole, a margarita (the pizza, you fool), a Caesar salad without croutons, Citrus Fire Prawns from Chilis, my mother's steamed chicken with ginger and garlic, tandoori set with garlic butter naan and maybe a Big Mac.

Free Will or Destiny?
Free will scares me. But waiting for my destiny is not something I wholly believe in. Oh, decisions.

What would you sing at karaoke?
Of course I would.

Sweater or Sweatshirt?
Sweater. I can always wear it over something else inside. A tank, a camisole, a collared shirt, perhaps nothing. Hahahaha. Do you seriously believe I'd wear nothing underneath a sweater?

Paris, NYC, Tokyo, or Rio de Janeiro?
Tokyo. Best to stick to my Asian roots. And food =)

What do you wear to bed usually?
Shorts and a tank top on the days I want to feel pretty in my dreams. A huge t-shirt if it had been a long day and I just want to die in bed. Whatever I was wearing when I went drinking before getting wasted.

If you dyed your hair, what colour would you dye it?
I already have dyed hair. Can't you spot it a mile away? I'm the epitome of the Ah Lian. Hel-lo?

If you went back to school, what would you study?
What do you mean? I am in school. Cinematography, maybe.

Gum or mints?
Gum is a no-no for me right now. It'd have to be mints.

Recurring nightmares?
Throwing punches and never really hitting anything. It's like throwing a punch underwater; slow, tiring, frustrating. And never causing the kind of pain I intended.

Age & location of first kiss?
Hahahahha. I am so the late bloomer. 18 (yes, old I know) in the middle of his room.

Describe your favourite pair of shoes:
This is a horribly unfair question. There is no one favorite. Right now, I can't choose between my pink and white Nike yoga shoes, my black suede flats from Topshop, my Reef beach thongs and my gold faux snake skin heels with leopard skin in soles. So. Difficult.

First CD purchase:
Must've been the Ricky Martin album for Quant when I was 15.

First concert:
Ohhhhhhhh. Savage Garden when I was 14! With Zaf and Quant! And we got the best seats, ever!

If you were doomed to be mauled to death by an animal, what animal would you prefer that to be?
A jaguar. I'd like to die like a hero. In style. Read: Apocalypto.

Do you/would you own a gun?
Yessssssssssss. I'd like to own the ones that blows bubbles =) Sooooooo cute.

What religion would you like to know more about:
The one that's supposedly mine.

Favourite food as a kid:
Dried plums =)

How many languages do you speak?
English, Cantonese, Malay, and a smattering of Mandarin. That makes three and a half.

If you could make one state in the US just go away, which state would that be?
I prefer not to lose braincells over things that I'm indifferent about. Besides, I've never even been to the US.

How many prescriptions do you take?
I hope I won't get any in the next 25 years. At least.

Lake or Ocean?
Maybe lakes. The water doesn't hurt my eyes as much. But then again, there's so many things to see out in the ocean.

What is the worst lie you’ve ever told to get out of work, (and don’t say you’ve never lied to get out of work, because that my friend is a lie and you know it)?
Only time I got out of work was because I had appendicitis. Hahahaha. And that wasn't a lie. I don't think freelancers get to weasel their way out of work. But I've said I had gastric/migraine to get out of school before.

Do you carry a backpack, a satchel or “man bag”, tote bag, brief case, or a backpack on wheels?
Who the hell carries backpacks on wheels nowadays anyway? I carry sling bags most of the time. Outdated. Unstylish. I know.

Have you ever been arrested/cited for anything other than traffic violations?
I was stopped once during a roadblock, but no I wasn't arrested. The officer thought my car's exhaust pipe was too big for a girl.

Would you ever move for/with a significant other?
I will answer this question if I have a significant other to consider.

What was the weirdest thing you had to dissect for biology?
I never studied biology. But I got to ooze red Fanta out from a pig's heart during a shoot.

Would you ever consider spending some time at a nudist colony?
My self esteem is too low to allow me to do that.

Best thing you can cook?
Water. You can't burn those things.

If you were going to donate 1000 dollars to a charity, what would that be?
Definitely something that will benefit children.

No comments: