Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October happenings

Don't remember when anymore. But some things, they made me smile to myself.

The first time I was here, I was 16. Quant and I took a long train ride and probably several buses to get here. We leapt onto the tarmac after the race and ran across the track to the pits.

The first signs of darkness enveloping us.

We were still shooting when the sun was setting. I was more entranced with the colors of the setting sun than I was concerned with losing light.

That guy Peter's car. So much like that guy Elvis's car. My first encounter with the coolest pink car to ever grace Malaysian roads. Pink I, <3>

Honda Civic Type R. Do not ever offer to sit in the back. Turned quite a few heads that day.

1 comment:

Kooky Kwerks said...

You're tagged.
http://moshmummy.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-karate-chopped-chuck-norris-sliding.html