Friday, April 17, 2009

Images of yore

Xiao Liu and Sky took me out to dinner on my first night in Beijing and they ordered enough to feed a small village of 50 people.

This was the first set Chee Kong built without Jimmy. The shoot lasted till morning and it was probably on that particular day the resentment grew.

Somewhere close to home, I saw a sunset that looked like splashes of bright orange paint. But of course, the result of taking a picture with my phone while driving wasn't as picturesque.

Heather and Remco flew in to Shanghai from Portland a couple of days before our big print shoot with Liu Xiang. They turned out to be a lot nicer to me than the locals were.

I have no idea who this is, but this is part of the sports complex in Shanghai where Liu Xiang came from. It's like China's 139346th wonder of the world.

No comments: