Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Dark Knight

I saw this when I was in Japan last summer.

For a movie that's entirely in English, I was surprised to see that it was full house the day I went to watch The Dark Knight.

I have to admit, that I don't remember a single thing from the movie by now.

Yes, I'm terrible like that. Plus, I was never a Batman fan.

But I remember saying that this is gonna be huge because Heath Ledger died.

Well, it didn't take a genius to see that, to be honest.

He said it was brilliant and that he loved it.

I couldn't agree because I didn't understand it.

For those who would like to argue with me on this, tell me, "Why so serious?"

1 comment:

Zardoz said...

eh.

this photo looks DAMN familiar lor. Looks like something on me blog.

ini dah kes kopi kopi nih..